Our values express what is imporant to the Acts of Grace Foundation. We value:
1. Giving to the under-resourced: We value granting to charities that may be less likely to receive funding from larger or public sources. We prioritize projects that serve marginalized people in all corners of the globe.
2. Empowerment: We prioritize grants that increase charity capacity to serve marginalized people or that empower individuals to achieve long-lasting economic self-sufficiency, physical well-being or spiritual growth. We prefer grants that propel projects forward.
3. Tangibility: We give preference to specific, time-limited initiatives with observable activities, outputs and outcomes and to which the Foundation’s funds will be applied towards direct project costs.
4. Measurable impact: We prioritize funding projects that result in measurable improvement in the factors that gave rise to the project. We emphasize charities meeting the proposed specific outcomes that demonstrate the intended end result and impact of the project.
5. Sustainability: We value projects that increase the long-term capacity of individuals to affect and sustain change for themselves or that directly increase the long-term efficiency, effectiveness and impact of charities in serving marginalized people.
6. Canadian commitment: We are committed to providing for needs within the Canadian community.
7. Biblical approach: We will conduct ourselves in a God-honouring manner and prefer that all applicants do the same.
8. Christian partnership: We prefer granting to Christian organizations. We value supporting fellow believers who can share the Gospel with others.
To learn more about Our Mission, Vision and Values, click here.